Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Cloud Personal Tax Return Client Portal, iTax.By using our service, you're agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
If you are not accepting the following terms and conditions, please do not register with iTax. The terms and conditions may change at any time but will notify you in advance of any service changes and your continued use of iTax means that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions.
By registering, you certify that all information you provide in the registration is accurate. iTax users will only maintain one active registration. In other words, it's one registration per business. By accepting this agreement, you certify that you personally have no other registration with our site.
As a registered user, you can change your password at any time, also, if you forget either password or user name, you can go to the login page and by just supplying your e-mail address we'll email you your login info in an instant.Contents
All of the content on this site is the property of iTax and is protected by copyright laws. By "content" we mean any information, mode of expression, or other materials and services found on iTax. This includes message boards, chats, software, our writings, graphics and any and all other features found on the site.
You may make one copy of our content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that any material copied remains intact and includes the following notice: "Copyright 2014 iTax Portal. All rights reserved." Any other copying, distribution, storing, or transmission of any kind, or any sort of commercial use of our content is prohibited without our prior written permission.Conduct
iTax Portal champions active and open dialogue among our users. All we ask is that it's done in a lawful and civil manner. Accordingly, you agree to use iTax for compliance & lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use your licence to:
- Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any informatin that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Post, transmit or link to sexually explicit material;
- impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- intentionally violate any state, federal or international laws or regulation while accessing and using our site;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
iTax Portal may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post or terminate your licence for violating the above provisions. You agree to indemnify iTax Portal and hold us harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings or liabilities arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions. You're responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password. So please don't disclose your password to anybody. If it has been lost or stolen, let us know as soon as possible.
All transactions are processed in Australia Dollars (AUD)